|>> home : image library : orders : fees|
Photographic Fee Schedule
Reproductions of photographic images from the RMS-Republic.com's collections are available by download from this site or on photographic CD. Higher resolution zipped .PCD files suitable for Photoshop, Corel and Quark are also available for download upon request.
- Standard Service: The normal turn-around time for an order up to twenty (20) images for which no new three-dimensional photography is required is two (2) weeks from receipt of the completed and signed Photographic Order/Letter of Agreement with payment to the time we ship the order.
- Expedited Service: The turn-around time for orders up to ten (10) images for which no new three-dimensional photography is required is five working days from receipt of the completed and signed Photographic Order/Letter of Agreement and payment to the time we ship the order. For complex or unusual orders, it may be impossible for us to provide this expedited service. EXPEDITED SERVICE IS 50% MORE THAN THE APPROPRIATE USE FEE FOR STANDARD SERVICE.
- Overnight Service: For higher resolution images not immediately available from the website, OVERNIGHT SERVICE IS TWICE THE APPROPRIATE USE FEE FOR STANDARD SERVICE. IF SHIPPING IS REQUIRED (AS OPPOSED TO DOWNLOAD), ADD $25 OVERNIGHT SHIPPING CHARGES (OR PROVIDE US WITH YOUR SHIPPING ACCOUNT NUMBER).
Photographic Use Fees Per Image:
- Basic rights quoted provide a ONE-TIME non-exclusive use of the image(s) in one product distributed in one format/medium in one language in North America;
- Extended rights provide the Basic rights plus worldwide distribution in multiple languages in one format/medium;
- Two Formats/Media Distribution provide either Basic or Extended distribution rights in two formats/media for the use/product specified;
- Multiple Formats/Media Distribution provide either Basic or Extended distribution rights in multiple formats/media for the use/product specified.
|One Format/Medium||Two Formats/Media||Multiple Formats/Media|
|Commercial||$500.00 minimum||$1000.00 minimum||$1000.00 minimum||$1500.00 minimum||$2000.00 minimum||$2500.00 minimum|
- Personal Research for individual private use, not to be copied or reproduced in any form.
- Editorial Use in Print Publications, Film/Video, Broadcast, or Electronic Media, Exhibition Use, Public Lectures, Classroom Instruction, or Business Presentations. Editorial Use is usually considered a use within legitimate mass media, presumed to be unbiased, which reaches a large, anonymous audience. "Anonymous" is defined as available to anyone in the coverage area. "Large" is vague, but a circulation of 2,000 is often cited as a minimum. The medium may carry advertising. Customarily Acceptable Editorial Uses include the following:
- Newspaper Articles and Feature Stories which are associated with the image(s) used.
- Magazine Articles and Feature Stories which are associated with the image(s) used.
- Internet (Web) Articles and Feature Stories which are associated with the image(s) used.
- Books on topic.
- Advertising or other Non-Editorial Use in Print Publications, Film/Video, Broadcast, or Electronic Media. Advertising or other Non-Editorial Use is the for-profit usage or inclusion of an image to promote, or influence public opinion, of a product, service or idea. Typical Advertising or other Non-Editorial Uses include the following:
This use is approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Magazine and Newspaper Display Advertising.
- Billboard, Bench and Bus Advertising.
- Internet Banner Advertising and Web Page Spots.
- Commercial Use, when the image is the product, including Posters, Apparel, Trading Cards and Sports Merchandise. This use is approved on a case-by-case basis.